fat-team // fortement-agressive-team Index du Forum
fat-team // fortement-agressive-team
TMNF!! IL FAUT JOUER POUR GAGNER

fat-team // fortement-agressive-team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: FULL Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 06-02-2016 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fat-team // fortement-agressive-team Index du Forum -> Imformation -> Suggestion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
calwak
Visiteurs

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 04:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 06-02-2016 Répondre en citant

Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 > bit.ly/1ZeMqWw

Nightmare On Elm Street 2010

10cf746e54
Some soundtracks from the original movie are used in this film. Even if he doesnt look old(even tho hes going to wear makeup) it wont be the same and i do feel someone else needs to be the new Freddy but done right. Jason. Blair Ribeiro Yeah, but it was only the first episode and the TV show didnt really get a lot of attention except for from real fans. Dev If I pay for things ALL THE TIME isnt clear enough for you, then I cant help you. In the movie it shows but the acting was bad, the script was shit.

Despite my dislike for how depressing the film felt, I felt like the production value for this movie did a good job of matching that of the original. I should probably watch it again, remove any biased feelings, and not compare/relate it to the original but as its own, completely different idea and film. Im all for sequels of old school franchises, but i too like you want originality and innovation. Jason vs. Im ok with this. Marty Mcfly Kenneth Well said,i like your style. ^ Vejvoda, Jim (December 8, 2009). BD knows just as much as us these days. Im sorry but JEH wasnt scary.

adobe photoshop standalonedaisy summer of lovepc fps gamesthe best of acid jazzlynda sharepoint 2013the grunge yearsjulia march 1Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.S01E09jodi bean bigthe invasion 2007

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 04:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fat-team // fortement-agressive-team Index du Forum -> Imformation -> Suggestion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006